tisdag 20 juli 2021

Stupid game or stupid husband?

 


Karin brings a new game home that she had played before. She describes the rules which Marc hears as "you get a point for every wooden piece that falls".
As they play Marc thinks:
1. This is really easy. I can make pieces fall almost every move especially since Karin is having trouble making them fall so there's more pieces for me to crash.
2. This game is really stupid. 

At the end of the game when Marc says he won Karin replies, "No you didn't. You have tons more pieces than I do." Marc says, "Yeah, that's why I won."
Karin answers, "But the goal is to make as few pieces as possible fall.".
Marc: "I thought it was a stupid game trying to make them fall."

Well, which is stupid, the game or the husband?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Time for a Guiness

  We're known for getting lost in the car. Once in the US my cousin's daughter, who had been in the car with us for 30 minutes, said...